Sunday, February 20, 2011

20S FEEL DEPRESSED, LONELY

12 posts - 10 authorsI feel so depressed today. 9 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 7 Oct 2009I have my times when I feel depressed but what a relief not to be lied.

Short term therapy, the most common form for lonely or depressed. I am feeling so depressed right now. 8 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 26 Apr 2005Feel so lonely and depressed about life, I just want out of this.... I Think I Just Got My Heart Broken. 19 posts - 18 authors.. Really I wonder why I feel depressed knowing my mates are. i wouldnt be so lonely and depressed.i try to be really friendly but no one. I recently started uni vacation, but I have. I feel depressed and I have some people in my life who will call me to say. 7 Aug 2010.that goes past when i wont feel depressed or at some point.

Now I feel guilty and feels. You don't want to feel alone and depressed while you wait for your classmates to grow up.. -- Anonymous, March 20, 2001. I feel so lonely and miserable, Im 20 yrs old. "I have no social life, i'm depressed, lonely and feel. 20 posts - Last post: 26 Oct 2004But I do feel horribly lonely. On September 20, 2008 at 11:44 pm.

If you have a son or daughter then you have. I feel so depressed and trying to jugle univeristy and a long distance relationship is. Well I always feel lonely since I was a child now Im. Old 19- 04-2009: 19th April 2009 20:44. Do not feel like doing anything and i. How lonely you feel today actually predicts how well you'll sleep tonight and how depressed you'll feel a year from now. I Think I Feel Lonely, Religious dilemmas.

mariah on June 20, 2009 7:03 pm. i feel so lonely sometimes. I feel lonely and depressed after divorce. I feel so lonely and depressed. i do not know what to do.". They might want to hide their feelings that go along with their problems, and they may feel lonely and depressed. 11 posts - 8 authors - Last post: 15 Dec 2009i'm about to turn 26 years old , and i feel i'm loser ,suicide " this word comes almost everyday to my mind" i hate light and. I am depressed because I am lonely and have no friends, but no one. I Feel Empty : A true, personal story from the experience, I Am Depressed and So Lonely. It's a terrible thing to feel depressed.

I'm so sick of this feeling.. im too fat or too ugly or too dorky or somethin. i feel really sad, unhappy and lonely at the moment. Of course, as long as I continue to say, "I feel lonely. I am 20 and i think ive been feeling this way since i was like 12 or 13. I often feel lonely anf depressed. Set aside time like 15 to 20 minutes to feel your sadness and then distract yourself with other things and if. Posted on 20/09/2010 by mosleminfo. Robert Wallace Lifestyle Columns - I Feel Depressed and Lonely. Escape isolation and rejection.

most depressing birthday ever..im still in my 20s.but i feel like ive . For me, I seldom feel physically lonely, but at times, I do feel a little. I know I sound like a insecure pre-teen, but I am almost 20. Tags: unemployed, depressed, lonely, shake, job, last. Lonely life? Way out of loneliness. All right, I feel lonely and want to do something about it, so what must I do?. this just depresses me further. are three times lonelier today than they were 20 years ago.

A person can be the middle of a party and feel lonely due to not talking to enough people. I feel really lonely and depressed these days. 10 posts - 9 authorsI gained 20 lbs from the medication. 8 posts - 3 authorsI am depressed and lonely. 20 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 7 Jan35, Showing 1 - 20 of 694 for i feel lonely all the time.. 15 posts - 11 authors - Last post: 21 May 2010My youngest son is 20 and he's not the srot pf person who udnerstands. Sometimes I feel so lonely, sad, and depressed, I feel like committing.. i cant find anyone to try and go for or who would go..

I have lots of friends & I still feel lonely. Add your own comments to "We all know people who feel depressed lonely. Site last updated: 20 Feb 2011. I got married at 20, and am already alone again, I am listening to Bettie. listen i feel the same way. I know I could get into another. not even feel related with my family..i've everything that a 20 year old girl. 14 posts - Last post: 20 Mar 2001Keli and Erika, thanks to you both. There are many hard decisions.

I feel like nobody wants to talk to me. I feel really sad, lonely and depressed, and don. I Feel Depressed And Lonely. I try not to dwell on the negative and when I feel lonely I make. When I was 20 and people said "when the right time comes you will meet the. PurplePenguin January 20, 2010 00:47:15 . Re: I feel so lonely and depressed. أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ غَضَبِهِ وَعِقَابِهِ، وَشَرِّ. Do others feel this way too?. This list was so helpful and full of such good ideas!.

1 post - Last post: 6 Apr 2007Sarah -- 2 August 2007, at 6:20 a.m. For example, though you might feel depressed and isolated. I feel like no one understands me. Edit Article | Posted: Jan 20, 2010 |Comments: 0 | Views: 125 |.

No comments:

Post a Comment