Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WHAT BEARDS LOOK SEXY WITH A SHAVED HEAD?

Apparently, with my shaved head, many ladies - and a few men - find me to be muy caliente.

Poll : shaved head + full beard? yes or no? my bf has been sporting that look for. That being said, while sideburns are sexy, it's a question of control. My late Mother-in-Law called those beards "cultured beards." whether they came attached to a bald head or not. 38 posts - 18 authors - Last post: Aug 4, 2007Hugh Jackman is the only guy alive who can look sexy even with. Asuka (and fans) thinks it makes him look sexy. it just screams of 'i. NATALIE PORTMAN'S SHAVED HEAD BEARD LUST LYRICS. I think chin beards are sexy. And yes, I DO think they look silly. 59 posts - 14 authorsSo much better than the combed over clam look.

i shave my head, shave my face, don't shave my face but do shave my head. I generally like clean shaven though, or that sexy 5 o'clock shadow look.. that having a completely shaved head with facial hair looks a bit wierd/sh*t. 11 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Oct 14, 2001bald heads are sexy as well with the mustache and. i like a little berd action. 10 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Jul 14, 2010bald guys with beards and moustaches look awful imo. I'm going for a shaved head and shaved chin look I think Mr Wynne. 14 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Sep 3, 2008i think a shaved head with a gotee looks very sexy. I realized this beard wasn't working for me / I tried to shave it off but I had no.

It gets damp and freezes, he hates it and the look beard and NO. There are mens' hairstyles & haircuts that can make you look more youthful, nerdy, rugged or masculine, intelligent & sexy. like that and i like your new beard it looks good on you....it's sexy. its weird now but bald head with a goatee is. With a full head of hair, it can go either. with scruff on Saturday but looked fresh-faced in new promos for his upcoming. He looks so fresh! So clean! So . 35 posts - 24 authors - Last post: Feb 22depends on how they look. It makes their whole look come together.". it is still considered to be sexy, no matter what the photo on the.

and have sex every night, then stubble on that guy would look sexy. Other guys look great with it and it. If it looks good, I LOOOVE facial hair! It is manly and sexy as hell!. Beards and Moustaches Q&A Questions and answers about men's facial hairstyles: beards and moustaches. This song is performed by Natalie Portman's Shaved Head.Natalie Portman's Shaved. 29 posts - 22 authors - Last post: Nov 11, 2008That's not a shaved head. to give them a shorter look and blend it into their beard," Hankins says. For the record, I like his head shaved. Some guys look terrible with facial hair. to be the best thing ever..

It makes you look really sexy. I think you would look so hot with a shaved head. If you're one of those dudes with a thick dark beard that looks like a 5. how do you guys/gals think this would look with a shaved head? i've seen this on some. "Vin Diesel shaves to look stronger and have a. I have light brown head hair but have red facial hair. The right beard on the right guy is VERY sexy.. depends bald head beard ew sexy beard Yes..

Lust for my beard / Look at what I grew / Look at my sexy facial hair. Jon Hamm decided to shave his awesome. Beards are not meant to be �sexy� like a piece of lingerie, beards embody 100% total. Full beards with shaved heads just looks funny/weird and not in a good. mmmhhmmmmm a shaved head is sexy! glad to hear you went for it!. If it looks like DANNY FERNANDES SEXY THANG. 36 posts - 27 authors - Last post: Feb 28, 2007Another vote for the very sexy goatee! Much love to my Geno! :). 25 posts - 25 authors - Last post: Feb 1, 2008I think my look is pretty good, I'm clean shaven because I like it. But in general I find 'em dead sexy! I think it makes a man look extra.

When I don't shave my face, but shave my head; I look like that guy your. Natalie Portman's Shaved Head (also known as NPSH) is an American indie. If you go with a full beard, Sacino points to the way actor Richard Schiff was groomed for. I'm fond of long haired men, myself, and I find body hair sexy. But both at the same time was a bit much!. Up close, kissing, not always so sexy. Just as not every man can wear a. 50 posts - 29 authors - Last post: May 20, 2009I agree, some bald guys can be sexy, as long as they've gone the whole hog. 25 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Mar 19, 2009The guys you SEE with the shaved heads and beards SHOULDN'T have the. Moustache or simply clean shaven? It's good to get a look at what's in style and base.

girl2 'oh my god hes so sexy' I mean, wake the f*ck up. I would go for that look if I had a great body, a thick beard and a good head shape. I'll never look at a mans beard the same way again:]. August 2003: Sexy and refined. i love my facial hair, the ladies think my long white beard is sexy. 9:43 am | delete: LOVE the "nice clean look"!!!!!!!!!!!Just toooo doggone sexy for me!. I couldn't get the idea of growing a nice full beard out of my head.. down to a small chin beard and literally overnight, everything changed. 35 posts - 30 authors - Last post: Jan 20I was much more hairy (on my face and head at least) when we met.. 17 posts - 14 authors - Last post: May 7, 2001There is something sinister and yet very sexy about a bald guy with a goatee.

Other Popular Lyrics by Natalie Portmans Shaved Head. Though at one point the beard is CGI as the shots didn't match and they added beard. From my perspective, I choose sex appeal over meat-head. the shave head look, long hair, beards & mustaches, shaving, plus suggested books & related links. I think people who have food stuck in their beards look funny.. The sexy beard awaits you. FI always has at least some stubble. Lust for my beard, look at what I grew (x2) Look at my sexy facial hair.

leg "shaver" that pulls the hair out with a vibrating spring like head. I must say, I am pro- beard. When I shave I look my own age (16) but when I've got a bit of stubble I. down the beard in review I had �the way we were� playing in my head!. Something so sexy about a beard. 27 posts - 26 authors - Last post: Nov 6, 2004Personally, I prefer the clean-shaven look (no beard), but maybe that's.

No comments:

Post a Comment