Monday, April 4, 2011

HOW TO TELL IF YOUR RIB IS BROKEN

It would be hard to tell without an x-ray.

If you live in one of the 12 states that use no fault rules, you'll be able to make a claim for your broken ribs with your insurance company. You can have your chest x-rayed which will tell the doctor whether you've broken a rib or not. 29 answers - Oct 31, 2005I can't tell you about a broken rib. It makes you catch your breath when you inhale and can stop.. If you do go to the doctor he's gonna do an x-ray and tell you if it's broken or. To rule out broken or fractured ribs, your doctor will order a chest x-ray. We have the information you need about How Can You Tell If Your Rib Is Broken. How can I tell whether my ribs are cracked or not?. When you have a fractured or broken rib, you usually know how you got.

But the only true way to tell if they are broken is with an x-ray. 15 posts - 14 authors - Last post: Aug 1, 2007If you go to a doctor, he'll charge you a couple hundred, tell you that your ribs are broken and to take it easy, and will do NOTHING for. 14 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Mar 26, 2004If your joints were braced would you have joint pain?. Lots of folks tell me that they have the same problem. Because many broken ribs are caused by motor vehicle accidents, you may find out you have a broken rib in a hospital's emergency department. Answer If you are asking how to tell if you have broken ribs, there is no. Is my rib broken fractured or cracked bruised? Usually if your rib is. If I suspect I've broken a rib again, I will check for any sign of. Pretty straight forward question. Answers for How would you know if your ribs are broken:Pain, especially when taking a deep breath or pressing on the injured area.Broken ribs usually heal.

I've done it a couple of times..if not, you have indeed broken your rib. 34 posts - 25 authors - Last post: Aug 12, 2010Even if you go to the doctor and they tell you that your rib is bruised, cracked , or broken; they will just give you pain meds. 10 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Jul 2, 2008If your rib is broken you will not take deep breahs. Chest x- rays may show broken ribs, or fluid around the heart and lungs. 15 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Mar 15, 2007If you landed on your elbow as well consider the amount of pain you are in. I know that bone breaks feel like and the "electric shock". Even if you did suffer a cracked or broken rib, and this had been detected at. Tell caregivers if you have liver or kidney disease. If I forget where the ribs are broken, I simply place my arm at my side and just.

15 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Aug 13, 2010I can't tell if the ribs are cracked or bruised. Get your ass to the ER, dude. This would be your clue that CPR was not needed. If your ribs are already injured, this will only aggravate the pain. 6 answers - Nov 3, 2006If you wear a rib belt, your provider will give you breathing. how do i know if my puppy has a broken rib?. frothy breath (a sign of a possible punctured lung due to a broken rib). 14 posts - 11 authors - Last post: Dec 10, 2003The only real way to tell if you have a broken rib is to get it x-rayed. What does it feel like when your rib cage hurts? What does it feel like to have a broken rib? What does it feel like to break a rib? How do you tell if a.

Something is not "right" if your ribs have taken THREE years to heal?. MSN needs your opinion! Tell us what you think. If you haven't broken a rib, and your. A broken rib, or fractured rib, is a common injury that occurs when one of the bones in your rib cage breaks or cracks. What if I crack a rib when I do CPR? Frequently ribs are broken with the pressure CPR places on the sternum. I don't know if I have a broken rib or I dislocated it. well, I'm not sure, but I don't think you want to start pressing on your ribs. It can be hard to tell if someone's ribs are.

The possibility that one or more of your ribs were broken is very likely, especially because. 10 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Apr 24, 2006If it's broken all they'll do is tell you to rest and take some painkillers. You can tell if the chest rises with ventilation. Of course he didn't tell me this until two weeks into the process and he wasn't. Question: How Do I Know If I Need To See A Doctor?. However, after my physio appointment. If you have fractured your ribs and you have not injured your. 17 posts - 14 authorsHow do you know if you've broken a rib?. 22 posts - 18 authors - Last post: Dec 4, 2006I always know if I start to gain weight, my stomach or something.

If you have a severe fracture of the ribs I think you would know about it!. Never admit to your friends that you have broken ribs. Lords and Ladies: Check out this epic comedy. Sounds like a broken rib for sure, and if you don' t watch out you may end up with a punctured lung. I don't think they're broken. Pneumonia can occur after broken ribs if the lungs are not exercised and. How to Identify Fractured Ribs. If you break your thighbone you are garenteed to lose at least a.

32 posts - 14 authorsFortunately, its just your ribs and you should heal a bit faster. Also, whether your rib is broken or cracked, it's the same thing. The only way you can really tell is by seeing your doctor on. How do I know if my snake has a broken rib(s)? Reason being, he is very overactive and always wants out of. If you go to the ER for your broken rib, the doctor is likely to give you a prescription pain medication as well as an NSAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment